Old November 23rd 04, 12:16 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:32:11 -0500, "Danny Callen"
wrote:

You've completely lost your mind and my respect. Please let me know when you
have your head removed from your ass and start thinking clearly again.

Please let me know when you actually look at politics based not on the
basest and lamest of instincts that the right wing pandered to in the
recent elections.

My
point has been clearly proven over
and over again..those that don't agree
with you are stupid.

Not on everything, but in the recent election the people who voted for
Bush are. Except for the greedly, the duped, the marriage-haters and
the anti-choice crowd.

I really thought you were smarter than that John,

You were right all along and still are. The problem is you're so
reactionary in your anti-liberalism that you let it get the better of
you. so I've taken the gloves off and am speaking more frankly than in
the past. I tried to be polite with people who have bought the Bush
nonsense in the past but I can't take it anymore -- it's just wrong.
So I'm speaking more freely now.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com