Old October 11th 17, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default DRIVERLESS ELECTRIC CARS

On 10/11/2017 11:26 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Another guy, until very recently, owned a Honda Insight, the very first
hybrid I'd ever heard about. It's a tiny, super-aero two seater. He
bought his used, it had some electrical/battery problems, and Honda
astonishingly replaced the entire battery pack and some wiring for free.
However, I wouldn't count on that ever happening again. It didn't with
that Civic owner.

Oops. Turns out it wasn't free, but he felt it was very inexpensive and
a real bargain. They did not charge him for the labor, and he felt he
ended up with a car that was very reliable and very inexpensive to run
for a very low price.

--
- Frank Krygowski