Old November 28th 08, 06:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 26, 8:22*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 25, 7:58 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not understand what it is to be a hermit. Apparently, it is
too simple a word for him. Anyone who lives in solitude is a hermit. Ed
Dolan lives in solitude. Therefore, Ed Dolan is a hermit.
Ed Dolan lives with an internet connection that provides him contact

with the outside world. *This is not solitude. *This is not the life
of a hermit. *No self respecting hermit would own a computer and/or
have an internet connection. *Ed Dolan is a sham.

Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is not
one person in a million who could have lived my life. My only contact with
other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for myself alone. What
woman will ever give you that kind of love? All a woman will ever give you
is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

No self-respecting hermit would own a computer and/or have an internet
connection. It follows then that Dolan is either not a hermit or is
not self-respecting.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka