Old July 1st 08, 12:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson[_2_]

Default RR: Colorado Trail (Part 4)

On Jun 30, 3:53*am, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Days 4 and 5: South Park

One thing about bike touring is that it arouses sympathy in just about
everybody you meet.

{Terrific prose snipped}

The wind takes me up to 10,000 feet as if carried by angels.

My ISP dropped Usenet access a week ago, and reading via Google Groups
is not only boring but frustrating (can't tell who wrote what), but
these four tour accounts by CC were simply outstanding. Glad I stuck
around at least long enough to enjoy those. Thanks, CC!

Bill "still nursing a broken scapula (40 mph front blow out) but road
riding again" S.