Old March 28th 04, 07:34 PM
Mike Kruger

Default serial number = age for Fuji?

I just bought a "new" Fuji Arcadia from a bike shop that is going out of
business.
This is a low-end 10 speed. But yes, you heard that right. It is a brand
new, out of the box, 10 speed bike.

I'm curious as to when it was actually made. The serial number is F8L01368,
but I don't know the Fuji code.
(There's a bunch of other serial number age information at Menotony,
http://oldroads.com/index.html#mvb_sn but no Fuji.)

The derailleur is Shimano SIS, and it's made in Taiwan, so I know it's not
ancient.

--
Mike Kruger
"we are more likely to "know" what we want to know than what we don't want