Old February 8th 09, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default Filtering

On Feb 8, 12:15*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:56:23 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"

wrote:
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:32:45 -0000, "Adam Lea"
said in :

Somewhat surprising drivers don't like it, since if motorcyclists wait in
the queue they are taking up space in the queue and making the queue longer
for those behind them. This could be crucial in determining who gets through
the lights before they change back to red.

Nonononono. *Drivers /like/ sitting in traffic queues. *There is no
other explanation for the dangerous manoeuvres they will use to get
past a bike in order to spend an extra few seconds at the next
traffic light...

Guy

You are a knob Chapman.

You reckon that you don't dislike motorists and yet you continue to
"try" and take the **** out of them.

However, like at most things, you're just not very good at it.

Agreed in full. The first couple of sentences of his post, I almost
fainted, because I thought he was actually going to make a point that
I agreed with. But I was quickly brought down to Earth after that.

In terms of his opinions, and the comments that he makes about
motorists like the above, Crapman is indistinguishable from the
average self-confessed motorist-hater. Yet he continues to deny that
he's anything of the kind. As with Spindrift, who does he honestly
think is falling for it?