Old September 15th 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman 起豺_2_]

Default Teaching "Parasites Are Known For Their Living Off Of OtherThings" 1-85

Andrew Muzi wrote:
giolla wrote:
-snip-
Throughout the world there are many types of
parasites. Some draw so much from whomever or
whatever they attach themselves that they can kill
physically, mentally or monetarily, if they are allowed
to stay in a given area too long. Parasites thrive on
what they gain from other people or other things.

-snip-

In our quest for a civil society, we no longer shoot them. That is a
conundrum.

That does make reform of the gambling, er financial industry more
difficult.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007