Old November 9th 10, 11:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Is Ed the new moderator?

On Nov 9, 4:23*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
[...] He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He

used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.

I am NEVER on the side of a fool who keeps proposing the same thing over and
over. Either get original or get lost!

His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his

IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
you ever something worth quoting from him?

You've got me confused with yourself. You are a true village idiot!

In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every day is
NOT!

Just wondering.