Old July 6th 20, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Black cyclist stopped by London cop for "anti-social behaviour" including not wearing helmet, number plate or hi-viz

On 06/07/2020 17:17, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2020 10:20, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2020 02:08, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2020 00:24, TMS320 wrote:

I am asking a pedant not what it means but what he means.

TMS320 admits that he is too uneducated to know what "100%" means.

An educated person is usually willing to inform the uneducated. I'm
waiting.

Check a dictionary under ("percentage").

I understand the dictionary definition. I doubt you do.

Alternatively, do a Google search on the term "100%".

First example of usage in slang - "100% I wanna have sex with that girl!"

That's as far as I'll go.

That might be a good idea.