Old October 6th 03, 08:07 AM
Benjamin Lewis

Default "The Stability of the Bicycle"

jobst brandt wrote:

anonymous writes:

http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~fajans.../bicycles.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/pswa

I read it last night, it is a great article.

I can't imagine you read all that because it wallows around endlessly
in unclear descriptions of what was tried and what results he got.
For instance, try to find whether the bicycle with a counter-rotation
wheel next to the front wheel was controllable riding no-hands and
how it was different. I read that part several times and am still
unclear about what he found.

,----
`----

--
Benjamin Lewis

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips
over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
--Matt Groening