Old November 8th 08, 10:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
Tom Keats is a Canadian, but I won't hold it against him unless he brings
it
up. There is nothing wrong with being a poor cousin to Americans.

Our banking system is more resilient than yours.

Jeez, the US sneezes and the whole world comes down with pneumonia. Go
figure!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka