Old November 29th 08, 01:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

In other words, you don't know much.

It is 3:42 pm, and I am just getting up. This process wore me out and I
started picking up a cold, so I took some Vitamin C and got back in bed. I
figured I'd sleep it off.

Why am I not surprised?

Let's eliminate this lester-mosley **** since it means absolutely nothing
to me.

Let's eliminate you since you mean nothing to anyone

I am eliminating the lester-mosley **** from my posts since no one on
these cycling groups will have any interest in a group they know nothing
about.

What is your home group anyway?

There's no such thing as a home group. Look how many groups you have
crossposted this to and you claim none of them as your home

ARBR is my home group. The other groups have just been added on so all the
dolts on those groups will have something interesting to read instead of
their usual dull boring ****.

So, how do you feel you faired? I mean outside of all the negative comments
you get.

there must be someone who hasn't kill filed you besides me and Jimmy

mk5000

"I don't want to say important, because what do I know (besides that if I
say it's important you'll say I'm pretentious). But it's impressively
evocative, not just telling a story of a place I've never heard about, but
painting a picture so clearly that I can taste the sounds. That's right,
chilluns, I get synaesthesia from reading that mofo. "--Billfrog