Old November 29th 08, 03:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

I have noted of late a halo about my head.

you simply fastenened your chin strap on your helmet too tight,

it's rebound pain

It seems I am also levitating a lot lately. I think I must be getting ready
to ascend into Heaven. Only Great Saints are granted these prerogatives.
Lowly sinners like JimmyMac and Marika will have to go through the bother
of dying and death - and hence to Hell!

on the subject of ascension or reverse ascension

i can't look at this premonkey without laffing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A...riensis)_2.jpg