Old December 1st 08, 05:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 30, 7:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor
her, who will?

know that you are supposed to be "humoring" but what does this all
mean?-Besdies that it is supposed to be funny?

"Humoring" means to string you along for the dolt that I know you are. I do
it because of the sense of noblesse oblige which I feel toward my inferiors
such as you.

Have you seen No Country for Old Men?

I'm pretty sure you must have--but if not-please do

I have seen it. What point to you want to make in connection with it? *But I
must warn you, I thought it was the worst movie ever made. Mindless violence
is mindless. What else is there to be said about it?

I've thought you said you were for the war in Iraq.

More deaths today, but oil junkies are happy.