Old September 12th 04, 11:53 PM
Ride-A-Lot

A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh. It didn't matter if the skin was bare or not. Now I
got to **** so get off the trail and open my fly and about 9 feet theirs
the only rider I've seen all morning saying hi while I pull up my fly.
He keeps on riding. I ride on but not the same way he went. Awhile
later **** time again and here he is while I'm pulling up my fly say I
was going to do that too. He wants to know where the good singletracks
since he never rode the area. So I send him off to the best day or night
Singletrack with lot of everything needed hills, mud,roots,and slick
rock. So fly down the trail.

I MTB 2004

Crazy gets my vote for the most unique AMBer.

I love you man! But, not in *that* kind of way. Not that there's
anything wrong with that.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws