Old October 4th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default horner bends over

"z" wrote in message ...
Tom Kunich wrote:
"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking
asthma in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Chung?

My apologies to Chung - I meant Henry Chang.

Moot point, regardless.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wada...ted-substances

In the recordings you could see Petacchi waiting to pee in the cup after his
win and taking a couple of hits on his inhaler. I have a couple of friends
with asthma that use it EXACTLY the same way. They're so used to using it
whenever they're having problems breathing that it never occurs to them that
they might test "positive" on a drug test because of it.