Old July 8th 11, 07:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Felis Catus

"Tēm ShermĒn °_°" " wrote in message
On 7/7/2011 9:27 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
If we want to keep a pet, a dog or cat should do just fine. I suggest
limiting them however to just a few. No one in this world needs as many
cats
as I have.

Two barely leave me enough space in the bed to sleep.

Here is an excellent example of sleeping with cats:
http://www.thecatshouse.com/sleep/index.html.

My cats are confined to certain areas of the house and do not include my
bedroom!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka