Old March 10th 12, 01:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Brompton Rear Puncture

On 09/03/2012 21:53, Bertie Wooster wrote:
After 3,500 miles of trouble free cycling on my trusted Brompton, I
got a rear tyre puncture late last night.

OMG! What an unexpected tragedy. Excuse me while I **** myself laughing
at you.

Oh bugger - now I have to master the art of a Brompton rear wheel
removal - puncture repair and replace the current Marathon tyres with
Marathon Plus tyres.

**** me, you are well out of your depth here.

Removing the rear wheel of a pushbike. Tricky one that. You are bound
to need a comprehensive instruction book.

Oh what joy awaits. But it will have to wait until next weekend. I'm
off to Hamburg tomorrow morning. Can anyone recommend a decent curry
house?

FFS

University