Old March 11th 12, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Brompton Rear Puncture

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:31:58 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Mar 9, 9:53*pm, Bertie Wooster wrote:
After 3,500 miles of trouble free cycling on my trusted Brompton, I
got a rear tyre puncture late last night.

Oh bugger - now I have to master the art of a Brompton rear wheel
removal - puncture repair and replace the current Marathon tyres with
Marathon Plus tyres.

Oh what joy awaits. But it will have to wait until next weekend. I'm
off to Hamburg tomorrow morning. Can anyone recommend a decent curry
house?

Yes - I had a wonderful vindaloo here in 2010.

Maharaja
Detlef-Bremer-Str.25
20359 Hamburg
Tel.: 040 -317 49 28

http://www.maharaja-hamburg.de/index2.html

Have a good time and don't forget to visit what used to be the Star
Club where the The Beatles plied their trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star-Club

Although we flew into Hamburg, we went to Lubeck.

A great short break.