Old March 22nd 18, 10:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Long Brake Levers

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 12:42:05 AM UTC+1, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 07:05:36 +0100, Tosspot
wrote:

4 finger is longest I've seen these days, but be careful, mileage varies
and some are closer to 3 than 4.

Now that is weird. Thanks to two engineers and a Dremel Moto-Tool, I
have child-size brake levers on my bike, and I can put six fingers on
the lever. (Not while riding, of course.)

How things can change in only thirty or forty years.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/

Because brakes/cables and housing got so much better that only two fingers are needed to apply enough pressure on the pads to get you over the bars.
Lou