Old November 8th 16, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.cycling
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_2_]

Default IS DENNY'S JUST A "GLORIFIED TRUCK STOP," OR IS IT FINE DINING?

On 11/8/2016 5:41 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 08/11/2016 13:36, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Pleasance and me like Denny's. We like the food. We like the
waitresses, too.
How someone cannot like Denny's is a mystery to this old WarBurd.

Why?

I've only eaten in Denny's once (I think it was somewhere between San
Bernardino and Barstow) and was fairly impressed. Fine dining? Of course
not, but certainly at the upper end of mass-catering. Ditto (I'd say)
for Cracker Barrel.

I've not had the pleasure of dining at Cracker Barrel. I will make it a
point to take Pleasance to one soon.