Old August 11th 03, 09:30 PM
Prometheus

Default what saddle

(leon) wrote in message . com...
Folks
What do ye recommend for leisure mountain biking, i.e., not racing,
therefore comfort is more important than weight. Also I will be
covering a 800 mile trek across Spain next year and want to have it
broken in before this time.
Any sugestions please.

I like the Titec Ithys i have on my gary fisher. it looks
uncomfortable, but the padding is there, and its reasonably firm so
there's no gel-like issues. i don't need biking shorts with it most of
the time, but you might want them for the 800 mile trip.

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/