Old February 1st 20, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident.

On Saturday, 1 February 2020 13:02:03 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/02/2020 12:57, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, 1 February 2020 12:21:28 UTC, Bod wrote:

Does Costa Rica have loads of potholes like here?

The road outside our house is dirt. We don't care because all we have to do between breakfast and dinner is have lunch. And look after the cats of course.

Sounds really nice. That's the way to live....enjoy.

--
Bod

We go for a walk in the forest every day. House cats Mimi and Beauchamp snooze while free range cats Pounder, Cheerful and Nugent follow in the hope we will feed them before dinner. They usually give up at the 1/4 mile mark and go home, some cats have no stamina.