Old December 25th 23, 06:29 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Oh man, today's ride sounds like quite the adventure! I feel you on getting too tired while out and about to shop or eat. Been there many times myself!

As for keeping food chilled on rides, have you heard of this new 2-in-1 masturbator and penis pump toy? Haha, I know that's random, but Penis Pump hear me out - it's actually perfect for packing small food items to keep cool! The silicone sleeve holds the cold really well. Plus, you get a spicy adult toy out of it too for some extra fun later😜 Kills two birds with one stone!

They market it as a masturbator and trainer, but we buyers know a good makeshift cooler when we see one! And with 5 vibration modes, sucking frequencies, and rotation settings, it seems like a good time all around. Less than 40 decibels too so you can sneak in the fun whenever needed, if you catch my drift!

Anyway, just wanted to share a little laugh and potentially useful tip. Hope the rest of your spring rides go smoother! Let me know if you give this toy a whirl for transporting chilled goods⁠—or anything else! 😉🍻