Old October 2nd 03, 03:43 PM
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default "Giant" dissapointment

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:27:46 GMT, Super Slinky
wrote:

Absolutely. They have the 'bigger must be better' thing going for them
to impress those who don't know better.

Have you ever ridden a Giant? Compare it value and quality wise with
any other mass-produced ride at the same price point. They do a great
job.

I sell Giant bikes, and find that they almost sell themselves. Many
of our customers attend our shop's rides, and the NEMBA events I
participate in. After owning the bike for some time, the customers
still seem to love them, so I guess we must have the dumbest customers
and employees in the world. G

Barry