Old May 20th 19, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Parked bus: 1 Cyclist: 0

On 20/05/2019 09:01, Modesty Blaise wrote:
TMS320 wrote:

On 19/05/2019 19:11, Modesty Blaise wrote:

Had that happened to me, I wouldn't have challenged the driver either.
That would likely have left me wound up all the more. I would prefer
the smug comfort of confirming that no one else can create negativity
within you, only you can do that by virtue of how you process your
world.

Sometimes it's just a matter of looking at the culprit. Their body
language will indicate whether they understand they made a mistake, in
which case nothing further is required. If they are knowingly doing
something wrong it is probably best to get as much separation from them
as possible.

Yes, I can only agree with that.

Better to take it out on the ignorants that infest this group.

Please don't refer to them as that, yes many are mentally challenged,
but they are, after all, cyclists, so you must cut them some slack.