Old November 18th 04, 05:18 PM
billham

bugman wrote:
*Here is a name for your new club... WOW. Washington One Wheelers. *

Good idea, I like having the acronym of WOW, but a little late for us to
use. Only 5 hours west of us is the Wood One Wheelers, a well
established club. It wouldn't be right to have 2 clubs with WOW name
next to each other.

I like the idea of having an acronym with the name that stands on its
own. Like WOW and SWAT (Single Wheeled Attack Team, Philly, PA).

GILD - serious promotion efforts will need a name for the t-shirts,
flyers, web-site, etc. There are lots of benefits to having a name, but
at present we can be TGTRUOTN (pronounced Tig-Trooten) or The Gang That
Rides Unicycles On Tuesday Nights.

Bill

--
billham

On my way to starting a local unicycle club!
billham's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4625