Old October 20th 19, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Refueling

I went to a church craft sale on my way back from the farmers' markets
today. The crafts were all jewlery, which I though odd in a place
named "Pathway Church", but it proved to be a good place to have
lunch. All I remember from the menu is hot dogs, sloppy joes, and
baked potatoes. Ah, there was a "walking taco", and several other
things in that column.

I had a baked potato with sloppy-joe meat on it. The meat had
obviously been made from a recipe, not glommed up with the canned
syrup called "sloppy-joe sauce", and I could have all I wanted in the
way of sour cream, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped onion,
tomatoes, and so forth.

The hot chocolate, on the other hand, was made from a packet and there
was no hot water ready, so I had to wait for it to boil. The church
ladies were very apologetic and brought it to my table when it was
ready.

Potato three dollars, no extra charge for the meat, cocoa fifty cents.

There's another craft sale next Saturday, but alas it's in the
opposite direction. The markets end at noon and one, and the bazaar
ends at two. I don't see any way to visit all three.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/