Old December 27th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ħǻřрέŗ

Default Balance Required: A compilation DVD

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
If you send me a clip of you wearing a black unitard and riding a blue
jugglebug with your silver locks blowing in the wind, i'll send you two
copies

I've got me on the blue JuggleBug with the silver locks (while I still
had them) flowing in the breeze but I just don't own a black unitard.
Does this mean I have to pay you? If so, how much?

|Filename: BlueJuggleBug.jpg |

ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com