Old July 21st 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Meg Worley

Default don't mess with Bobke

bob s. writes:
And I haven't heard Paul say 'suitcase of courage' even once... Maybe
I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Or "lost his bottle"! Ah, I miss "lost his bottle." I paid special
attention to the commentary about Mayo (who definitely lost his bottle
today), but all the phrases were so dull, Adrian Karstens could have
uttered them.

I think the guys are definitely slipping, though; they've gone entire
days without referring to the leader being 'resplendent in the yellow
jersey'.

Although when Rasmussen in his resplendent yellow jersey overtook
Valverde (I think it was), Paul said, "He's just seen the sun!"

Rage away,

meg

--

Meg Worley _._ _._ Comparatively Literate