Old June 11th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Single-Bolt Seatpost saddle slippage?

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:07:24 -0700, jim beam
wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

I was simply pointing out that a bolt breaking doesn't
necessarily result in injury -- which you said it did, at first,
without qualification.

I'm beginning to get the idea that John is starting to use the group to
work off his aggressions

that's not an accurate assessment of this situation. this is one of
jobst's favorite games - the switch between aggressor and victim.

It's possibly true, but in this case I simply and politiely pointed
out an inconsistency in what Jobst wrote and he then starts
questioning "good faith" rather than simply saying "Yeah, I mispoke"
and leaving it at that.

So I get annoyed.

Tom is still an ass regardless.