Old June 11th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich

Default Single-Bolt Seatpost saddle slippage?

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

No Tom, I just got fed up with your nonsense and stopped being
"polite".

Because you've gone over the edge don't blame it on someone else.

Plus, as the US goes to hell it's even more disturbing to hear nuts
like you and Sorni defending evil.

I find it interesting that you seem intent on spelling Sorinson's name
incorrectly. That has a great deal to say about you.

Supporting, say, Bush 2
for his second term, after what he's done to the constitution, the
economy and our soldiers is inexcusable and defense of it really shows
who you are. I wish I'd understood you earlier.

What service were you in?