Old July 5th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Getting carried away carrying a laptop to and from work.

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:59:28 -0500, "Earl Bollinger"
wrote:

My company finaly got around to issuing me a laptop.
So now I have the issue of what to do with the thing when I commute by
bicycle to and from work. Commuting 23 miles one way makes it an interesting
challenge.

I've gone for the low-tech (or is that really high-tech?) solution --
a USB drive. $50, 512 Mb, weighs 127% of nothing, carries more than I
care to work on to my home computer and back to work.

Pat

Email address works as is.