Old May 3rd 04, 01:57 AM
TritonRider

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

From: "Tom Kunich"

Roberto is a lot of things but he doesn't get violent for no reason. I think
it likely that Sundt did more than "some ~ meaningless crap" to upset
Gaggioli.

Depends on how you define a reason I guess. We see Johnny quite a bit during
cross season and he has always impressed me as a really decent guy with an
incredible skill level. I haven't heard a single complaint in three seasons
from the officials or the guys riding with him around here. He seems to be
pretty popular.
I'm not going to claim to know him other than casually but I've never heard
anyone slam him.
Bill C