Old May 30th 07, 10:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_164_]

Default Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

Shane Stanley Wrote:
In article ,
rooman wrote:

t'was coming back from Anzac Day in the city along Beach Road and saw

nasty spill over on the path at Black Rock on the rise North of
Ricketts Point.

rooman: Was that the women who wrote the letter in this week's 'Bayside
Leader'?

--
Shane Stanley

yep,

Suzy... she wasnt well, but kept up good spirits in spite of her
pain...good to see she is up and about.... and she is keen to get back
on her bike..that's great.

I was her 6'+ sunshade as she lay on the path... good to know I have
some practical purposes left...

what do you think of the other comment in Opinon from "Marcus" of
Brighton? ...I felt when I read it, maybe _he_ should choose to go on
the Nepean if he wants a less interrupted high speed run to the CBD,
over Beach Rd...he reckons the path should be used by commuters as
their only peak hour route along Beach Rd and let him "flow" in his
cage ( till the next set of lights).

--
rooman