Old January 12th 04, 07:44 PM
Peter B

Default All Terrain Cycles selling poor quality Panaracer tyres

"Jeremy Hughes" wrote in message
om...
I've just discovered that there are two versions of 2.1 folding
Panaracer Fire XC Pros on the market -

I did wonder.
I had one with a stencilled effect labelling that was easy to dismount from
the rim without levers.Then I bought a pair mail order and noticed the
different, more standard, labelling and the fact I need levers to remove
them.
Investigation revealed "Made In Japan" embossed on the original and "Made In
Taiwan" on the newer pair, other than those facts I never appreciated any
other differences so thanks for the further info.
At the end of the day I suppose there's no such thing as a free lunch!

Pete