Old January 12th 04, 10:05 PM
BB

Default All Terrain Cycles selling poor quality Panaracer tyres

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:14:56 +0000, Ken wrote:

fyi - this has been going on for many years. I think the cheap Panaracers
used to be made in Korea, but I guess they are now made in Taiwan.

IRC does this as well. Mythos XCs are OEM if they're not redwall. They can
be had for very cheap, and mine have held up fine. Maybe if you ride them
on lots of rocky stuff they wouldn't fare as well.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)