Old May 3rd 04, 04:18 AM
Carl Sundquist

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

"karlwithak" wrote in message
om...
does anyone rember the event where he post race he kicked out a dudes
handle bars when he rode up next to Gagg to yell at him

Davis Phinny was the commentator if was totally wacked, the dude was
very hurt

I have had more than a few dudes tell me his water bottles dont have
just water in them

John Brady was the guy who got his handlebar kicked out from underneath him.
The result was that he broke his femur. I think it was the Manhattan Beach
GP. Early 90's. I don't recall who kicked, though.