Old October 11th 17, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:08:48 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You told me and Bod that you have a 9" wanger. I remember things. You
have admitted that your memory is ****. I remember a lot of things. Best
you stfu.

I have never said such a thing. Stop revealing your innermost desires about me.

People who know how SICK you are, will rather believe him than you,
Birdbrain!

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."