Old July 23rd 03, 03:07 AM
Pat

Default Thumb pain?

x-no-archive:yes

: OK, I feel really silly for asking this but both of my thumbs have

been
: both weak and sore. If I do not ride for a few days (out of town on
: business), it goes away. It seems to me that there is something wrong
: with the way that I am riding or with my bike fit. I checked the site
: mentioned earlier (http://www.sheldonbrown.com/pain.html) but did not
: see this mentioned. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you are riding a mountain bike, go out and get some of those short
add-ons for the handlebars that make your bike look like it has antlers.
These are great for shifting your hands around to different positions.

Pat in TX