Old July 23rd 03, 09:57 PM
James Hodson

Default Thumb pain?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:23:34 -0400, jmk
wrote:

What kind of gloves to you wear? Would you mind sharing the brand name?
I'd love to give them a try. Thanks!

Also, this is sounding more like a hand position problem than a fit
problem? Do you agree?

I certainly agree that it is a hand or thumb problem and had nothig
top to with the fit. I can comfortably ride with non-padded gloves for
a distance but eventually I end up getting cramp in my hands and
problems with my thumb joints.

The make? Trek. I'm quite sure that other makes of padded mits would
work just as well but as I live quite close to a Trek dealer that's
the type I buy. Some time ago I lost an old pair of Trek padded
gloves. The replacement set felt quite strange for a few days but I
soon got used to them.

The gloves cost in the region of £20.00 to £25.00 over here (UK). I've
no idea about the prices elsewhere in the world - probably cheaper.

James

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Larrau.jpg