Old July 25th 03, 03:35 AM
TekBuf

Default Camelbak MULE 2002 vs 2003

dennisg wrote in message ...
Tekbuf wrote:
I am interested in buying the CB MULE. However, I have an opportunity to
buy an '02 and save a few bucks. They seem similar but I thought I would
check with the group. Are there ANY differences? Thanks

I've got a '02, and I've looked at the '03s in the store. Aside from new
colors, I don't see any difference. By the way, I've been using a Mule
for about 8 years. Absolutely a great hydration system. Plus, I no
longer have to carry my mini pump, tools, or spare tube on the bike.

Thanks for responding. I just bought the '03 MULE. $76 total. Ouch.
I was going through two big water bottles and looking for a third
(which I did not have) on every ride. I often had to stop and refill
when I just wanted to keep pedaling. I also occasionally dropped my
bottle while drinking on the bike. The MULE should resolve my probs.