Old July 10th 03, 06:57 AM
Ryan Cousineau

Default TdF Question

In article m,
Zippy the Pinhead wrote:

Just got a good look at the USPS jerseys during the TTT today.

What the hell's a "Berry Floor"?

Is there some kind of law that says you can't ride competitively
unless you have signs on you that mean absolutely nothing?

I was going to write a snotty post about how Berry Floor was just a
laminated floor tile company named Berry, and how a name like Fassa
Bartolo or iBanesto.com was much sillier, but you were trolling, and
besides, I was going to point you to berryfloor.com, but their site is
flooded due to a traffic overload.

It appears that someone forgot to tell them that if you become title
sponsor for the defending champion of the Tour de France, then during
the Tour de France, your web traffic might go up a bit. In other words,
at the time when they are best poised to exploit the massive amount of
publicity they paid dearly for, their website is completely hooped.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club