Old July 28th 03, 09:44 PM
Kevin

Default C'dale R1000 or Lemond Buenos Aires?

I'd shop for fit over brand. Women can be challenging to fit well. It's
fairly easy to get a good fit. Get to a bike shop that will take the time
to get you fitted well. Better to do one custom frame that fits than
several bikes that turn out to be "not close enough". I have preferences
and so does the next guy or gal.

Look for pedal - front wheel overlap.

"Attractive Nuisance" wrote in message
Hi-

I've been riding a Trek aluminum hybrid for a year and am ready to move

into
a more serious road bike. I am looking at these two bikes; they appear to

female, athletic, and chiefly interested in solo and club riding with the
possibility of Cat 4 racing someday. Thanks!