Old July 10th 03, 06:07 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default TdF Question

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:57:25 -0700, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

I was going to write a snotty post about how Berry Floor was just a
laminated floor tile company named Berry, and how a name like Fassa
Bartolo or iBanesto.com was much sillier, but you were trolling,

No, I asked what I thought was an honest question.

I hadn't thought about a guy named Berry starting a floor company.

One of my favorite jersey from years past said "GIS. TUC. LU." in
big letters. I remember thinking that that said it all, though I was
never sure what.

In the 60s, the first Euro-Pro wannabee I ever saw came to work
dressed in his faux Fabbery. The most prominent logo on his jersey
said, "Ideor".

Somebody asked him if that was the comparative or the superlative form
of "Idiot".