Old July 29th 03, 11:47 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Default Another reason economists are dorks!

Garrison Hilliard wrote in message ...

by Raymond J. Keating
Now, don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against bicycles for competitive,

recreational and exercise purposes. However, as a primary mode of
transportation, they most certainly leave a lot to be desired.

Garr, nobody I know can read that much, please try
to keep your posts to ten lines or less.

Anyway, I read as far as to the part where Ray says it's
cool to be a euro type out on a oversized tubed Al frame
road bike, but it is total FREDness to use some lamer
bike as a primary mode of transport.

I agree with Ray -- DON'T BE A DAMN FRED!!!

If you need to get to work or buy the grocerys(sp?) then use
the car, that's what it's for.