Old July 10th 03, 08:42 PM
Robert Hampton

Default Mazzoleni saving energy, sits in for Stage 5

Kevan Smith wrote:
He finished 126th today, firmly in the middle of the pack and with the same time
as the winner. Overall, he sits 171st, 08:55 down from the maillot jaune. This
rope-a-dope strategy a la Muhammed Ali (is that a terrorist name now?) suits him
well. Mountains tomorrow. Forza Mazzoleni!

Here's a pic of the Mazzoleni brothers:

http://www.bikenews.it/2002/corse/co...-mazzoleni.JPG

Ok, I've got a really stupid, and quite possibly very embarrassing,
question but I'm a newbie to this 'group and to riding. Is Fabrizio
Mazzoleni that posts here in the newsgroup one of the above pic'ed
brothers? (Donning and clearing my flame suit.)

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS