Old July 30th 03, 04:09 PM
Jeff Orum

Default Heat Kills Jim, Denise & Skot, Cars Kill another Relay Leg :(

Terry Morse wrote in message news:tmorse-
Santa Rosa to Napa is a cake walk on a bike. I ride those roads
often. Don't use your failure to find a rider as proof that the
roads there are hostile to cyclists. They are not.

Well said Terry, I completely agree. I've ridden in that area quite
often and have never had a problem.

The other leg they decided to abandon - out of Arcata - is difficult
but also quite doable on a bike. The roads are most certainly not
unsafe as Mr. Krieg claims. Been there, done that.

The claim that these aborted relay legs make the case for them is a
bunch of hooey!