Old July 31st 03, 08:06 AM
Skokatt

Default Does anyone remember this bike??

"Yateen Patel" wrote in
:

No it was nothing like that. It was like the entire frame, and
handlebars, had a black plastic covering, so the whole thing had a
plasticky, but cool, sleek black look to it.

sorry.. but around these parts, in '88, if you had a bike that had any
type of plastic on it you would have been severely beaten on sight...
twice. Only GT freestyle bikes or Haro and Mongoose BMX bikes were
allowed in my neighborhood. But I do remember the grip mounted "twist
throttle" noise makers that sounded like a motorcycle engine that were
available in the late 70's and early 80's.

- Chris -
www.skokatt.com

People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child.
In a jar. On my desk.