Old August 2nd 03, 03:40 PM
Chris Smith

Default pudendal nerve problem revisited

HI,
Just an FYI to thank all the people for the input on the pudendal nerve
numbness I'd been experiencing. As the numbness and tingling was not getting
better I went to my Dr. and have been put on a course of Prednisone as well
as Vioxx and instructed to lay off riding for a couple weeks.

After researching set up etc. I found the bike shop had set my seat way too
high and my bars way too low, in my inexperience I didn't know the
difference. I did also get a Selle Italia prolink gel seat just as a
precaution, but I'm thinking the proper seat and bar adjustment would have
been sufficient.

CHris Smith